Key Insights From:
The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss
By Jason Fung
- You are fat, but it’s not your fault.
- Calories don’t count, so don’t count calories.
- Obesity is a hormonal disorder, and insulin and cortisol are the hormones responsible.
- Highly Refined Carbohydrates, especially sugar, are addictive and cheap and should be avoided at all costs.
- Protein makes you full, dairy is good for you, and eating fat won’t make you fat.
- To lose weight, reduce sugar and refined grain consumption, keep protein around in moderation, and eat more fat, fiber, and vinegar.
- Intermittent fasting is the key to long-lasting weight loss.