Key Insights From:
The Psychopath Test: A Journey Through the Madness Industry
By Jon Ronson
- Insanity has the potential to disrupt our world more than we might suspect.
- Scientologists have a branch of their organization devoted to delegitimizing psychology.
- Psychopaths don’t change, but that hasn’t stopped some psychologists from challenging that consensus.
- Psychologists evaluate levels of psychopathy in a person using a 20-item checklist.
- We sometimes judge people by their roughest edges, but this approach has its shortcomings.