10 Minute Read Audio Available
Key Insights From:
Truth Overruled: The Future of Marriage and Religious Freedom
- The aftermath of the Roe v. Wade decision shows us that disagreement, tolerance, and changing public opinion on an issue are possible.
- Marriage must be defined before it’s enshrined in law and policy.
- Marriage’s redefinition caters to the desires of adults better than it supports the needs and rights of children.
- There is no reason for sexual freedom and religious freedom to be a zero-sum game.
- Comparing the same-sex struggles of today with the civil rights movement of the 1960s is historically and conceptually misleading.