9 Minute Read Audio Available
Key Insights From:
When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing
- For most people, the average day follows a pattern of peak, trough and rebound.
- From the simplest to the most complex, internal biological timers go on and off precisely when needed, without the organism consciously monitoring the process.
- Knowing your peak hours for productivity will help you know when to make important decisions and complete tasks.
- Taking breaks improves finesse, productivity, mood, and decision-making during afternoon slumps.
- The midlife crisis is overdramatized, but midpoints are still a force to be reckoned with.
- Being in sync is important—not only at an individual level, but also at a group level.