Key Insights From:
How Successful People Think: Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life
Audio Available | 9 Minute Read
Published: Jun 1, 2009
- Success begins with our thoughts.
- Surround yourself with an environment and people conducive to cultivating successful thinking.
- Big-picture thinking is essential to keep you grounded and on target amidst challenges.
- Focused thinking allows you to make your use of time and energy count.
- Possibility thinking gives people hope and the courage to discover new things.
- Shared thinking recognizes that ideas developed in isolation will never be as good as ideas refined through collaboration.
- Unselfish thinking not only makes people more successful, but expands their understanding of what success even is.