Key Insights From:
Liquid Rules: The Delightful and Dangerous Substances That Flow Through Our Lives
Audio Available | 9 Minute Read
Published: Feb 19, 2019
- Kerosene was discovered in the 800s, but the liquid wasn’t utilized until the 1800s.
- Alcohol is poison, but we drink it all the time.
- Saliva might be gross, but it protects your teeth and saves you the inconvenience of being constantly sick.
- Teas come in all forms, but they all trace back to just one plant.
- Earth is more liquid than solid.
- Liquids are more dynamic than gasses or solids, which is why they pull out such a wide range of reactions from us.