11 Minute Read Audio Available
- There is a moral dimension to reality that points in God’s direction.
- Christianity becomes relevant the moment we realize that our bad behavior puts us at odds with our good creator.
- Without some standard of good, there’d be no such thing as bad.
- If Jesus wasn’t God incarnate, then he was either a fraud or a madman.
- Only a bad man needs to repent, but only a good man can actually do it.
- The sins of the flesh are the least of all sins.
- Pride is the greatest sin of all because it keeps us looking down on others when we should be looking up.
- God intends that we should love and forgive others the way we love and forgive ourselves.
- You will begin to love God and others by simply acting as if you already do.
- Despite what you may think, Christianity isn’t about rules and guilt—it actually leads us away from all that.
- God doesn’t want us to become perfect before he will help us; he wants to help us become perfect.
- The people who have the biggest impact in this world are focused on heaven, not earth.