Key Insights From:
Spy Secrets That Can Save Your Life
By Jason Hanson
- Situational awareness is the basic first step that enables you to execute all other survival skills effectively.
- Many of the basic items that CIA agents always carry on them are simple, discreet, and inexpensive.
- Both at home and abroad, paying attention to vital establishments like pharmacies and police stations will help you respond to crises well.
- There are simple ways to verify you’re being followed, and to make the person stop following you.
- Evacuating a former life and starting fresh is complicated and stressful, but for the few for whom it’s necessary, it’s still possible.