11 Minute Read Audio Available
- Marriages fall apart when spouses do not learn the other’s love language.
- Hoping for uninterrupted romantic bliss with “the right one” will leave you running on an empty emotional tank.
- Loving your spouse when infatuation has faded requires conscious, deliberate effort.
- There are five distinct love languages, and not everyone speaks the same language.
- Your hurts, frequent requests, and displays of affection will tell you what your primary language is.
- Failure to learn your spouse’s love language could lead to them seeking fulfillment from someone else.
- Your comfort is less important than your spouse’s fulfillment.
- Love doesn’t solve all our problems, but it meets critical needs like sense of security and self-worth.