Key Insights From:
The Power of Moments
By Chip Heath, Dan Heath
- Life experiences, both positive and negative, shape who we are.
- A memorable moment can be created when we take time to elevate daily occurrences.
- Any insight, big or small, encourages us to recognize our potential for growth and transformation.
- Nothing beats a moment of pride to make a moment memorable.
- Deeper memories are just one of the benefits of being more social.
- We learned what makes a moment powerful —now we can learn how to take control of the moments for ourselves.