9 Minute Read Audio Available
- The 80/20 Principle has boundless potential, but remains largely untapped by most people.
- The 80/20 Principle helps us identify what can be maximized and what is useless.
- Analyzing and thinking in 80/20 terms are two vital skills to master.
- Simplicity is elegant; complexity is a costly mess.
- Find the vital few operations, people, and products, and structure your business around them.
- 80/20 living requires honest reflection and a confident optimism about the future and progress.
- The problem is not that we don’t have enough time, but that we squander the abundance available to us.
- Actually, you can have it all.