Key Insights From:
The Archetypes and The Collective Unconscious
By Carl Jung
Audio Available | 10 Minute Read
Published: Aug 1, 1981
- Freud was right about a personal unconscious, but there’s a deeper level that all humanity shares.
- The concept of archetypes is an ancient one, going all the way back to Plato.
- No one ascends to the heights of wholeness without descending into the depths.
- Symbols lose their power when they are stripped of mystery and become overly familiar.
- Individuation is the vital process of becoming whole, internally “indivisible.”