Key Insights From:
The Courage to Create
By Rollo May
- There are two options in the face of cultural transitions: resign oneself to what will be, or face the chaos and forge a path through it.
- Courage is not one virtue among many, but the foundation upon which true virtue is cultivated.
- There’s no more important form of courage than the courage to create.
- Engaging art in a meaningful way is itself an act of creative courage.
- Yesterday’s rebels are today’s saints.
- There is no genuine creation without limits.