Key Insights From:
The Divine Conspiracy: Rediscovering Our Hidden Life In God
Audio Available | 10 Minute Read
Published: Mar 24, 1998
- Over-familiarity with Jesus has bred contempt and despair among long-time Christians.
- The “gospel” message has become an uninspiring sin management teaching that misses out on the true power of Jesus.
- We don’t really use the language of the “kingdom of God,” but Jesus sure did.
- God doesn’t just love us—he likes us, too.
- Whether or not you consider yourself “religious,” you’re someone’s disciple.