Key Insights From:
The Four: The Hidden DNA of Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google
- The Big Four are simultaneously our gods and the four horsemen of the apocalypse.
- Amazon will probably beat out the other three in the race to the trillion-dollar mark.
- Everyone makes exceptions for Apple because its products are “cool”—and luxurious.
- Facebook knows you better than your friends do.
- Google is a god for the modern consumer.
- The “T Algorithm” is a set of factors that a company needs to compete with the Big Four.
- There are a handful of contenders for the race to a trillion, but each has a set of limitations to work around.