Key Insights From:
The Nature Fix: Why Nature Makes us Happier, Healthier, and More Creative
- Mental health-related issues have been on the rise across the world, and we must examine the causes that have led to this.
- Humans function better and are more at ease in nature because of evolutionary development.
- Small doses of nature are easily accessible, and these small connections yield sensory results that are well worth the investment.
- The preservation of natural landscapes and forests has cost-effective benefits.
- Nature inspires awe, which is more powerful than happiness.
- Cities need greenspace.
- The benefits of nature work along a dose curve.