14 Minute Read Audio Available
- At a young age, Paul decided medicine was not for him.
- His mom’s love of learning helped shape Paul’s future.
- Paul’s innate curiosity pushed him to go deeper in his studies.
- Paul realized authentic medicine can truly benefit others.
- In neurosurgery, Paul found the challenge for which he had been searching.
- For Paul, the pursuit of excellence in all things became a moral obligation.
- Paul vowed to live until he dies.
- Paul learned to cope with the emotional roller-coaster that is cancer.
- “ The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living.” - Cicero