Key Insights From:
Woke, Inc.: Inside Corporate America's Social Justice Scam
- In a remarkable display of ethical gymnastics, big businesses have learned to criticize themselves in order to make even more money than ever.
- Goldman Sachs exemplifies the duplicity common in the woke-industrial complex.
- ESGs are not worthless, but they are worth less.
- Wokeism and capitalism don’t like each other, but they have entered into a pragmatic union nonetheless.
- Principled progressives should be wary of the Faustian bargains they are making with corporations that don’t care about their causes.