10 Minute Read Audio Available
Key Insights From:
Finding God's Life for My Will: His Presence Is the Plan
By Mike Donehey
- Instead of sitting around waiting for God’s “yes” or “no,” get moving unless you hear “no.”
- Until you learn agenda-free worship of God, you’ll make him a means to lesser ends.
- If we want to be more like Jesus, we need to become more okay with wasting time.
- Secrets block us from receiving the fullness of Jesus’ love and acceptance.
- Affirmation doesn’t silence the ego—wonder does.