Key Insights From:
Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don't
By Jim Collins
Audio Available | 9 Minute Read
Published: Oct 16, 2001
- A company doesn’t have to start great to end up great.
- It is not the celebrity CEOs with big personalities, but the modest, even shy types who tend to be at the helm of good-to-great companies.
- All companies have a culture, and some of them have discipline, but far fewer have a culture of discipline.
- Technology itself never makes or breaks a company.
- Face the tough facts, but don’t let them get you down.