Key Insights From:
Audio Available | 7 Minute Read
Published: May 1, 2009
- Christian community is richest not in moments of rapturous reunion but in the rhythms of daily life together.
- Many believers love their ideal-but-nonexistent community more than their actual community.
- Jesus opens up a new kind of community—one that transcends normal human longing and transforms it into love and service.
- Comparison kills us and our community.
- Your brother in Christ stands before you as Christ himself, extending mercy when you confess your shortcomings.