Key Insights From:
Nine Lies About Work: A Freethinking Leader’s Guide to the Real World
- The conventional wisdom about work and career that businesses implement encourages conformity, rather than self-discovery.
- People care much more about the team they’re part of than the company they work for.
- Trying to be “well-rounded” will confine you rather than free you.
- Constructive feedback isn’t all that constructive, but affirming an employee’s moments of genius and creativity is.
- Work won’t be a grind if you make it a playground for self-discovery.