8 Minute Read Audio Available
Key Insights From:
How Google Works
- It’s best to determine ideals for company culture early on.
- Knaves will undermine company culture; divas might do the same, but they’re worth keeping around.
- Whatever your business plan is, it’s wrong.
- Hiring is the most important thing a manager does.
- Companies function best when information flows freely, regardless of rank.
- Google and Apple have radically different approaches to product development.
- Google’s 20 Percent Projects give Googlers a chance to innovate in areas of interest as they have spare time.